SERVICES PROVIDED TO SELLERS
To help accomplish this goal of finding buyers, a real estate agency commonly does the following:
- Lists the property for sale/rent to the public.
- Prepares necessary papers describing the property for advertising.
- Places a "For Sale" or "For Rent" sign on the property indicating gow to contact the real estate agency.
- Advertises the property.
- In some cases, holds an "open house" to show the property.
- Schedules showing appointments and answers any questions.
- Negotiates the price on behalf of the sellers.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO BUYERS
Upon signing a buyer-brokerage agreement with the buyer wishing to buy or rent a property, the real estate agency attempts to earn a commission by finding a property in accordance with the buyers preferences.
To help accomplish this goal of finding a property, a real estate agency commonly does the following:
- Finds property in accordance with the buyers neeeds, specifications and cost.
- Shows them properties available for sale/rent.
- Neogotiates price and terms on behalf of the buyers.